The go to family favorite to cook a meal without even having to be home. Until ‘This Is Us’ decided to make THAT episode. A faulty switch on a used crock pot has caused one of the most traumatic episode of TV I’ve ever seen. Was it the solely the crock pots fault? No. Should they have remembered to buy batteries for the smoke detector. Yes. Are we still puffy eyed and dreading tonight’s episode, you’re damn right.
But let’s be real. We are all staring at our crock pot with different eyes now…
Direct from my dear friend Erika’s Facebook Post as she was shopping for a NEW Crock Pot.
“Because… #thisisus and I currently have a frayed cord”